|If you are not fully satisfied with an item and wish to return or exchange it PLEASE CALL US FIRST for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) #.
- All returns made to Younker Bros. Inc. must be in the original box with all parts included in new condition.
- All returns must be sent with a copy of the original receipt, explanation of the problem and an RMA #.
- All returns for full credit must be received by Younker Bros. Inc. within 30 days of the product being received by the customer. (determined by UPS tracking #)
- Customer is 100% responsible for ALL shipping costs on returned items. Thus, if you return an item and did not originally pay shipping costs, the original shipping cost incurred by us will be deducted from your refund.
- Credit will be issued after the product and its contents are inspected and found to be in brand new condition as shipped to the buyer. Exceptions on condition may be made for products manufactured by Younker Bros. Inc.
- All returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee, unless special considerations have been made. However, if the item was special order or shipped direct from the manufacturer we reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee of 15%-25% on a case-by-case basis depending on what the manufacturer charges us.
- Shipments refused by you (the Customer) and returned back to Younker Bros. Inc. will carry an automatic 15% re-stocking fee deducted from the total credit owed.
- Any Orders that have been cancelled after 24 hours and the products have not been shipped, are subject to a 2-5% Processing fee.
Credit will not be issued in the following situations:
- Product has been installed and or used. (may not apply to items manufactured by Younker Bros. Inc.)
- All Sales are final on gasket sets that have been opened.
- Product has been damaged from an attempt to install and/or use.
- Product is shipped back without original box, manual and/or parts.
- Seal on electrical parts is broken, or it is evident that electrical part has been installed or downloaded to vehicle.
- Product serial number does not match what was originally shipped to buyer.-Product is deemed not re-saleable due to customer’s actions.
- Electrical components such as sensors, FICM’s, IDM’s after they have been installed.
- Custom Tuners such as EFI Live, DP-Tuner, TS, MCC Tuned H&S, are not available for return.
- AutoEnginuity Scan tools after the software have been installed on a computer.
Younker Bros. Inc. honors all manufacturer warranties. Any product that carries a manufacturer warranty must be warrantied through its respective manufacturer. Installed components which have failed, such as, turbo, injectors, injection pumps, etc., must be removed/shipped back to its manufacturer for inspection before replacement. Younker Bros. Inc. is not responsible for shipping products to manufacturers for inspection or the return shipping to the end user. Labor time is not paid by Younker Bros. Inc. Manufacturers will only pay labor if stated in the manufacturer’s warranty. Purchased products are available for warranty not return credit. All products manufactured by Younker Bros. Inc. carry a one year manufacturer defect warranty.