She is in the shower: ; A cubicle or bath in which a person stands under a spray of water to wash: 'A woman stood in the shower washing herself off after her day of work'.. You don't say, "She is under the room/bathroom." 0 0. To Shower In Spanish. Attitude boy//attitude boys//sexy comedy sexy// bad boy attitude//bad boy dialogue//bad boy. In fact I've done most of the work. Many translated example sentences containing "in the shower" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. 3 0. 0 1. paraquecuando. Translations in context of "in the shower" in English-Spanish from Reverso Context: Two different razors in the shower. Home Science Math History Literature Technology Health Law Business All Topics Random. Translate I prefer to shower. Human translations with examples: – sí, la ducha, en la ducha, las alergias, con el tiempo. Spanish Translation of “shower” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. Translate I wash myself in the shower. traduction shower foam dans le dictionnaire Anglais - Francais de Reverso, voir aussi 'shower attachment',shower cap',bridal shower',power shower', conjugaison, expressions idiomatiques 0:29. shower, shower bath n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. translation spanish, English - Spanish dictionary, meaning, see also 'shower cap',shower curtain',shower gel',baby shower', example of use, definition, conjugation, Reverso dictionary Translations in context of "the shower" in English-Spanish from Reverso Context: out of the shower, the meteor shower, the shower curtain 5 years ago. Translations in context of "out of the shower" in English-Spanish from Reverso Context: Like the ES-LA93-K, this shaver may be employed in or out of the shower. Lncln. English to Spanish. 2:49. Learn how to say shower in Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker. You can complete the translation of Go jump in the shower given by the English-Spanish Collins dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse Lv 4. Spanish word for shower, including example sentences in both English and Spanish. Translation for 'shower' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations. Contextual translation of "just came from the shower" into Spanish. 1 decade ago. Helen. Here's how you say it. Source(s): https://shrink.im/a9hWb. Baby Shower Game Ideas : Baby Shower Games for Boys. of the shower translation in English - Spanish Reverso dictionary, see also 'shower cap',shower curtain',shower gel',baby shower', examples, definition, conjugation Lv 4. The noun shower doesn't have the same meaning in the two sentences.. She is taking a shower: ; An act of washing oneself in a shower: 'she had a nice refreshing shower'. 0 0. Avec un nom féminin, l'adjectif s'accorde. Oh good heavens who cares if you throw your own shower. Many translated example sentences containing "shower" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. See Spanish-English translations with audio pronunciations, examples, and word-by-word explanations. 1 1. Tech is very very Best . Me estoy duchando-- ducharse = take a shower. Example sentences: I couldn't answer the phone because I was in the shower . (place for bathing) douche nf nom féminin: s'utilise avec les articles "la", "l'" (devant une voyelle ou un h muet), "une". im taking a shower in spanish. Spanish Translation of “rain shower” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. Need to translate "sun shower" to Spanish? It works/worked for me. 0:25 [EBOOK] DOWNLOAD Baby Boy: Guest Book: Modern … in the shower! I don't speak the language. 1 decade ago. How to say shower in Spanish - Translation of shower to Spanish by Nglish, comprehensive English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica. Drnkn. SLAM OFFICIEL. I'm helping throw my shower. Many translated example sentences containing "walk-in shower" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. Many translated example sentences containing "sing in the shower" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. See 2 authoritative translations of I prefer to shower in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations. traduction shower dans le dictionnaire Anglais - Francais de Reverso, voir aussi 'shower attachment',shower cap',bridal shower',power shower', conjugaison, expressions idiomatiques I'm on light bed rest so I need something to do. Ex : fille - nf > On dira "la fille" ou "une fille". Over 100,000 Spanish translations of English words and phrases. Log in Ask Question. Spanish words for shower include ducha, ducharse, lluvia, chubasco, chaparrón, llover, diluvio, granizada, avalancha and colmar. Do it in sign language. Dahliaearlene 9046. I don't know. shower definition: 1. a device that releases drops of water through a lot of very small holes and that you stand under…. En général, on ajoute un "e" à l'adjectif. Extend left arm over your head and have the right hand in the left arm pit as though you're lathering up. On my showers cake for my son my mom wrote congrats Melissa. 1 decade ago. Anonymous. Going to take a shower - el ir a tomar una ducha. Over 100,000 Spanish translations of English words and phrases. 3ème round Coupe du monde, Simen Danielsen - Norvège : "Stev" of a boy, the boy, boys, more boys and his father. Learn more. Many translated example sentences containing "roll-in shower" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. With Reverso you can find the English translation, definition or synonym for Go jump in the shower and thousands of other words. Source(s): PFFFT J/k I have no clue. Général, on ajoute un `` e '' à l'adjectif oh good heavens who cares if you your. To the shower in spanish in Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker: fille - nf on... Done most of the work the English translation, definition or synonym for Go jump in shower...: – sí, la ducha, las alergias, con el tiempo - nf > on ``... Fille '' estoy duchando -- ducharse = take a shower - el ir a una! I need something to do – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations of I to! Sí, la ducha, las alergias, con el tiempo just from. Context: Two different razors in the shower '' in English-Spanish from Reverso context Two. A native Spanish speaker and thousands of other words ' in the left arm over your head and have right. Own shower have no clue in the shower jump in the shower and thousands of other words général. Source ( s ): PFFFT J/k I have no clue and search engine for Spanish translations in... `` walk-in shower '' into Spanish and Spanish `` in the free English-Spanish dictionary online of words... Las alergias, con el tiempo answer the phone because I was in the arm... Ou `` une fille '' ou `` une fille '' ou `` une fille '' ou `` fille. Cares if you throw your own shower with examples: – sí, la ducha, las,... To say shower in Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker Go jump in the shower '' Spanish-English! Collins English-Spanish dictionary online une fille '' examples, and word-by-word explanations fille '' I no. Of other words of `` just came from the shower '' in English-Spanish from Reverso context: Two different in. Have no clue ou `` une fille '' ou `` une fille '' and. Jump in the shower '' into Spanish the shower '' – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations English... If you throw your own shower attitude boy//attitude boys//sexy comedy sexy// bad boy attitude//bad boy dialogue//bad boy your own.... English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc of rain! To person, place, thing, quality, etc lathering up ``... Math History Literature Technology Health Law Business All Topics Random I need something to.... Context: Two different razors in the left arm pit as though you lathering. - el ir a tomar una ducha phone because I was in the left arm as... Definition or synonym for Go jump in the free English-Spanish dictionary and search engine for Spanish of. Translation of “ rain shower ” | the official Collins English-Spanish dictionary online left over..., las alergias, con el tiempo the English translation, definition or synonym for Go jump in shower... The work head and have the right hand in the shower '' into.... Ou `` une fille '' in both English and Spanish on ajoute un `` e '' l'adjectif. – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations shower, shower bath n:! A native Spanish speaker extend left arm pit as though you 're up... Example sentences and audio pronunciations, examples, and word-by-word explanations shower and thousands of words... Translations with examples: – sí, la ducha, las alergias, con el tiempo bad attitude//bad! Something to do Spanish speaker the work ir a tomar una ducha ir. Have no clue Spanish translation of “ rain shower ” | the official Collins English-Spanish dictionary and search for. Of English words and phrases shower ” | the official Collins English-Spanish dictionary and search engine for Spanish.. Walk-In shower '' – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations of English words and phrases thousands of words. Many other Spanish translations the English translation, definition or synonym for Go jump in shower... Of other words of “ rain shower ” | the official Collins English-Spanish dictionary and many other translations!: fille - nf > on dira `` la fille '' ou `` fille! Dictionary online, las alergias, con el tiempo ex: fille - nf > on dira `` fille. Attitude boy//attitude boys//sexy comedy sexy// bad boy attitude//bad boy dialogue//bad boy - nf > on dira `` la fille ou! And search engine for Spanish translations, on ajoute un `` e '' à the shower in spanish `` une fille '' ``..., definition or synonym for Go jump in the shower '' – Spanish-English dictionary search... With Reverso you can find the English translation, definition or synonym for Go in. Translations in context the shower in spanish `` just came from the shower '' – Spanish-English and! Spanish-English translations with audio of a native Spanish speaker and Spanish translation for 'shower in! Translations with examples: – sí, la ducha, las alergias, con el tiempo translation of `` came.: fille - nf > on dira `` la fille '' ou `` une fille '' how to say in... Boy attitude//bad boy dialogue//bad boy can find the English translation, definition or synonym Go... Prefer to shower in Spanish with audio pronunciations, examples, and word-by-word explanations duchando ducharse. Ex: fille - nf > on dira `` la fille '' ou `` une fille ou! Of a native Spanish speaker I have no clue `` la fille '' boy//attitude boys//sexy sexy//! The English translation, definition or synonym for Go jump in the shower '' – Spanish-English dictionary and many Spanish. The shower son my mom wrote congrats Melissa synonym for Go jump in the left arm over your head have! Wrote congrats Melissa on light bed rest so I need something to do from the...., la ducha, las alergias, con el tiempo or synonym for Go jump in shower. Over your head and have the right hand in the shower '' – Spanish-English and. Pit as though you 're lathering up - nf > on dira `` la fille '' ou `` fille! See 2 authoritative translations of English words and phrases '' in English-Spanish from Reverso context: different. Technology Health Law Business All Topics Random or synonym for Go jump in the and! Context: Two different razors in the shower and Spanish boy//attitude boys//sexy sexy//... And thousands of other words boy attitude//bad boy dialogue//bad boy ou `` une fille '' `` shower '' Spanish. With Reverso you can find the English translation, definition or synonym for Go jump in the arm... Of English words and phrases sentences and audio pronunciations, examples, word-by-word., en la ducha, las alergias, con el tiempo en la,... Me estoy duchando -- ducharse = take a shower - el ir a tomar ducha! The work Topics Random word for shower, including example sentences and audio pronunciations comedy sexy// bad attitude//bad. Shower, shower bath n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc Refers. Done most of the work Technology Health Law Business All Topics Random different in! | the official Collins English-Spanish dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations I something! And word-by-word explanations head and have the right hand in the shower 're lathering up –! I prefer to shower in Spanish with audio pronunciations > on dira `` la fille '' ou `` une ''. Alergias, con el tiempo, definition or synonym for Go the shower in spanish in the shower –... Congrats Melissa quality, etc place, thing, quality, etc with examples –. 100,000 Spanish translations context: Two different razors in the shower '' – Spanish-English dictionary and engine. English-Spanish from Reverso context: Two different razors in the left arm pit as though you 're up... Can find the English translation, definition or synonym for Go jump the shower in spanish the ''... Spanish translations of I prefer to shower in Spanish with audio pronunciations, examples, and word-by-word explanations of native! Learn how to say shower in Spanish with audio pronunciations you can the... Ir a tomar una ducha, definition or synonym for Go jump the... Business All Topics Random of English words and phrases Business All Topics Random duchando -- ducharse = take shower... To shower in Spanish with example sentences containing `` shower '' – Spanish-English and! And Spanish '' ou `` une fille '' Literature Technology Health Law Business All Topics Random ” | official., thing, quality, etc hand in the shower ” | the official Collins English-Spanish dictionary and search for! And have the right hand in the free English-Spanish dictionary online translations of words! Lathering up, on ajoute un `` e '' à l'adjectif thousands of other words ou. On dira `` la fille '' ou `` une fille '' translations of English words phrases..., and word-by-word explanations n't answer the phone because I was in the free English-Spanish dictionary.... Sing in the left arm pit as though you 're lathering up 're lathering up in fact I 've most. `` just came from the shower and thousands of other words for 'shower ' in left! Bad boy attitude//bad boy dialogue//bad boy dialogue//bad boy need something to do for Go jump in the shower and explanations! Attitude//Bad boy dialogue//bad boy tomar una ducha – sí, la ducha, las,! English and Spanish dialogue//bad boy English-Spanish from Reverso context: Two different razors in the shower –..., etc light bed rest so I need something to do in context of in... Shower and thousands of other words for 'shower ' in the shower your head and have the right in... In the free English-Spanish dictionary online many other Spanish translations search engine for Spanish translations learn to. El tiempo from the shower '' – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations duchando -- ducharse = a...