We’re not the same blood, but I love my little brother. And if we accept it, there is wit and wisdom to be gained on many topics. 19. That’s why it’s easy to ignore those commercials but people on TV are just as real as you or I.”- Stan, 106 (Something to think about. You’re my family. Now we wander the earth in disarray—us, New Kids On the Block, the Osmond’s. Be it politics, social structures, or family values, the animated series has something to say about everything. We didn’t take care of our earth, and now you’ve inherited our problems.” – Randy Marsh, 908 (We did indeed. Simran Khurana is the Editor-in-Chief for ReachIvy, and a teacher and freelance writer and editor, who uses quotations in her pedagogy. ), 26. Gerald: Adults make up those things because they’re fun for children. We’re all just one big individual, m’kay?”- Mr. Mackey, 204 (Mr. Mackey tries to explain universal connectedness, deep man, deep), 63. But if people believe in asshole douchey liars like you, we’re never gonna find the real answer to those questions. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. ), 29. Eric Cartman's anti-Semitic views are targeted to make Kyle's life miserable. And yet, you’ve done so much more than that. He sometimes acts self-centered, most notably when his allies are targeted by buffing abilities. And the only place to do that is on the playground, in the cafeteria, and so on.”- Mark, 313 (Mark seems like he is against home schooling), 66. Are we too desensitized? … Sometimes they matter, later. Please! Shop South Park Quotes south park posters and art prints designed by Aidan Carney Design as well as other south park merchandise at TeePublic. “Those anti-smoking people are liars and they’re bullies, and they’ll stop at nothing to get what they want – and that means they’re dangerous.”- Kyle, 713 (Bullies are bad, death might be worse), 60. “I think that if parents would spend less time worrying about what their kids watch on TV and more time worrying about what’s going on in their kids’ lives, this world would be a much better place.”- Stan, 106 (You might be on to something big here…. ), 24. We’re all the same. He does however show a caring side, in particular towards his sister in From Dusk till Casa Bonita, where he tries to convince her not to be friends with the Vampires. 56. Joking is a way for them to come to terms with what they don’t understand.”- Nurse Gollum, 94. Does everyone know that? We should stop waiting to get into heaven and start trying to create it.” – Randy Marsh, 612 (He may be onto something there), 4. 4.3 / 5.0 1 Cults are dangerous because they promise you hope, happiness, and maybe even an afterlife, but in return they demand that you pay money. “We got so caught up in the little things of Christmas, like love and family that we almost forgot it’s buying things that makes our economy thrive.”- Ms. Choksondick, 417 (Something seems backward, and yet there is a point in there), 39. Source comedycentral.com. It could offend the sensibilities of those who can't handle in-your-face, raucous humor. 1. ), 20. “Well, that’s what being young is all about. “As you can see it appears that we are going down. Here are some of the great South Park quotes that might actually make you stop and think. If you lose those, you have nothing. “Just because your parents can afford better toys than ours doesn’t make you better than us!” – Stan, 706 (IT sure does not! “We’re all looking for answers, you know. When you look at the world through the eyes of social misfits like Eric Cartman, you see how our beliefs are based on a bunch of misplaced values. ), 28. ), 91. “We shouldn’t rely on violence to inspire faith.”- Shlomo, 804 (No we should not. This GIF by South Park has everything: movies, randy marsh, BLOCKBUSTER! “I think maybe we’re not seeing heaven because one of us doesn’t believe in it enough…Heaven could be like the pixie fairies of Bubble Yum Forest. “But you know, I learned something today. Blockbuster is a nonfictional video rental store seen the Season Sixteen episode, "A Nightmare on Face Time". Crater Lake is a caldera lake in the western United States, located in south-central Oregon. There’s no such thing as free money. We have to care more about later sometimes, you know?” – Stan, 609 (The things we do now may have consequences later, consider that), 9. But it’s true. After being frozen I’ve learned that all a person has in life is family and friends. “You can’t judge the merits of voting on whether or not your candidate won.” – Sharon Marsh, 808 (No you can’t. What South Park kid are you? Watch Cartman, Kenny, Stan and Kyle in all their foul-mouthed adventures. Chef: Oh, good job Mrs. Broflovski, thanks a lot! The quote "stay gold" was last used by Cartman in the episode, " 1% … “Yeah well, sometimes the things we do don’t matter right now. So friends are to be treasured more than anything else in the world.”-  Larry/Steve/Gorat, 218 (All it took was bring frozen alive to really put this in perspective), 69. RELATED: South Park: 10 Absolutely Hilarious Randy Marsh Quotes “You need to have a life. Debuting in 1997, the show follows the misadventures of a group of elementary school kids in the titular mountain town of South Park, Colorado. It should be in the quiet moments we believe), 90. It’s like, it makes me feel alive, you know? Ah, and you can call a lie whatever you want, but it’s still a no-good stinkin’ lie! The only way I could feel this sad now is if I felt something really good before, so I have to take the bad with the good. Science is very important.” – Nick Nolte, 302 (Thank you for confirming that Nick Nolte! ), 89. ), 44. And then you realize that you’re more than that, ‘kay. 61. Everyone has a purpose and a meaning, no matter how brief), 25. Eric Cartman: Damn! “Part of being a woman is having a friend one day and calling her a sl*t the next.”— Bebe’s Mother, 97. ), 64. Randy invests in an old Blockbuster Video which has long become deserted thanks to the rising popularity of streaming. We believe in free speech and all that, but making a few words taboo just adds to the fun of English.”- Stan, 502 (You really do want your dirty words to pack a punch), 51. ), 43. His aspirations of becoming a business owner are crushed when video rental stores are replaced by Redbox vending machines and streaming internet video. His family is skeptical of this idea, since online video streaming and Redbox-DVD vending machines have made brick and mortar rental stores obsolete. You see, Christians use Hell as a way to scare people into believing what they believe. 62. Sometimes it is not just about avoidance), 68. “Family isn’t about whose blood you have in you. It is up to us to make her feel comfortable and welcome in our town!”- Sheila Broflovski, 205 (A lesson to make all people feel included), 71. So it is with life. ), 10. “They’re just young boys. South Park is an American animated television series created by Trey Parker and Matt Stone. “I guess maybe I’ve always taken friends for granted, like they’d always be there. -204 (It really is about the family we choose, very often), 87. Life is about problems, and overcoming those problems. “I think that parents only get so offended by television because they rely on it as a babysitter and the sole educator of their kids.”- Kyle. When a company is fairly certain of a profit margin that is substantial, it can assume responsibility for the clinical trials to develop a blockbuster drug. The next morning, the store has burned down and Randy is frozen stiff but still alive; Sharon tells him that they will get some of the $10,000 back in the insurance payout, and promises to bring Randy some food from McDonald's. South Park seems to give us a firm dose of reality about our silent thoughts and beliefs that we would not dare say, or admit that we think. “When you go through a lot with somebody, you can’t let trite things come between you.”- Terrance, 505 (No you can’t), 65. Mark: I see. “It’s simple economics, son. Where are we from? “I’m afraid us adults just let you children down. As South Park enters its 18th season, I can’t help but think back on all the laughable and teachable moments that it has provided us. So I guess what I’m feeling is like, the beautiful sadness.” (On putting the mere act of feeling in perspective)  – Butters, 714, 7. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. The whole TV series has profanity galore, with crude language, abusive words, and politically incorrect jokes that are projected as humor. “Having stability in your life is a great thing!” –Satan, 410 (It is a great thing, and not too much to hope for), 47. I give people closure and help them cope with life. Understand?”- Gerald Broflovski, 410 (Good point! Sure, families don’t always get along, but when the forces of evil descend upon us, we conquer them, by sticking together.” – Stan, 105 (Yup, that is what family is for), 22. -313 (Subtly pointing out we don’t need to put others down to build ourselves up), 76. “If you want to find some quality friends, you have to wade through all the d*cks first.”— Eric Cartman, 98. From you. Tako da se narodu jebe majka!” ― Zoran Žmirić, Blockbuster. [becomes reflective] A-and growing and learning from obstacles. ), 77. He resembles that kid at school whom everyone loves to hate. Any religion that requires you to pay money in order to move up and learn its tenets is wrong. “I’m sorry, my son, but if you want to earn everyone’s love, you will have to do it yourself.”- God to Jesus, 316 (He is a busy man. Required fields are marked *, 60 Dalai Lama Quotes About Life, Love and Compassion, 70 Confucius Quotes About Life, Love and Wisdom To Inspire You, 50 Lauryn Hill Quotes on Unconditional Love and Respect, 50 Buckminster Fuller Quotes on Love and Architecture, 50 Jack Ma Quotes About Business and Job Opportunities, 50 Tennessee Williams Quotes on Happiness and Humanity, 50 Namaste Quotes in English for Your Soul, 140 Happy Friday Quotes to Celebrate The End of the Week, 95 Thursday Quotes to Inspire the End of Your Week, 70 Great BTS Quotes to Inspire Their A.R.M.Y, 80 Running Quotes to Motivate You to Stay Active, 50 Elizabeth Taylor Quotes That Prove She Shined Like a Diamond, 50 Bill Murray Quotes You Will Want to Read Over and Over…and Over, Published on September 16, 2020 6:00 AM EST. “Too much use of a dirty word takes away from its impact. By using LiveAbout, you accept our, What Makes "South Park" Such a Popular Series, "Grey's Anatomy" Episode Titles Are From Popular Song Titles, The Top 50 Cartoon Characters of All Time, The Top 20 Funny Viral Videos of All Time, Robin's 20 Weirdest 'Holy Batman' Lines From the TV Show, Canceled Cartoons that were Gone Too Soon, MBA in Human Resource Development and Management, Narsee Monjee Institution of Management Studies, B.S. ), 82. The boys are excited to go trick-or-treating, dressed as the Avengers, but Stan is unable to come because Randy has bought a Blockbuster Video franchise location in South Park. It’s about going forward. ), 83. “We’re not going to let them commit suicide, even if we have to kill them.”— ATF Agent, 100. tags: blockbuster, zoran-Žmiri ć. ), 54. Where are we going? “No matter how I’m feeling, I can always count on you guys to lighten me up.”- Cartman from the opposite universe, 93. South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut Quotes. Enjoy reading and share 79 famous quotes about South Park with everyone. “You boys have really shown me the true meaning of friendship. They have to learn them themselves. “Well then don’t buy into this fad, Kyle. ), 33. Shit! Renowned for its crude or dark humor and shock value, South Park‘s leading child characters are anything but child-friendly. Share Advanced. You know, you can call a shovel an ice-cream machine, but it’s still a shovel, Mom and Dad. Eric Cartman is easily the greatest South Park character of all time and arguably the greatest animated TV character. Inspirational South Park Quotes 1. Is he not your friend? “I’ve wished every single day that I could go back to that moment when I was offered the job and say, “No!” Because all the fame and the money, the women—all it did was build me up, so that I could be knocked down harder than anybody in the world. South Park. “You know, it’s like you go through life thinking that you’re an individual, m’kay? It’s about who you care about. Add to library 6 Discussion 21. Dimensions: 480x270. Life isn’t about going back. “The best thing is not to act nice, Eric. Explore 113 Blockbuster Quotes (page 2) by authors including Dhanush, Johnny Depp, and John Rampton at BrainyQuote. “It’s all about moderation.” –Randy, 302 (IT really is Randy), 16. Top 10 Blockbuster Quotes 10. “We’ve learned that deception is wrong and that the only thing to ever make it right again is to come clean.”- Linda Stotch (Butters’ mom), 514 (I am glad you learned that valuable lesson…from your child), 78. Discover & share this South Park GIF with everyone you know. It’s like, you always hear songs about a broken heart and you think it’s just a figure of speech? Don’t they realize that what a child needs more than anything is security?”- Stan, 108 (Is that too much to ask? When you sue somebody you take money away from parks and schools and charities and put it in your own pockets, and that makes me a sad panda.” – Sexual Harassment Panda, 306 (Sexual Harassment Panda makes a good point), 48. Randy finally stumbles into the Blockbuster car park, unaware that Shelly has doused the shelves with gasoline and set them alight. “You know, I think we all learned something today. Do you understand?” – Ms. Choksondick, 412 (On pointing out that being present is usually the best option), 8. “And so, Terrance and Phillip got back together, proving once and for all that fame and fortune are never as important as friendship.”- Narrator, 505 (A valuable lesson to us all!). Sometimes they matter later. Randy Marsh Blockbuster GIF by South Park . Season 10, Episode 7: Tsst! Not what’s cool.” – Chef, 708 (Truth! South Park Quotes South Park Funny South Park Memes South Park Anime South Park Fanart Tweek And Craig Creek South Park King Of The Hill Love My Kids. South Park recently made its debut on Netflix, so there's no better time to head on down and have yourself a time. Plot. "South Park"'s debauched satire has won many awards, including five Primetime Emmy Awards and a Peabody Award. You see … You have to socially find your place. Kyle: Fun for children?! “You guys have no idea how this feels. By laying out their thoughts in the open, they are showing us how we can and should be living. Stream free episodes and clips, play games, create an avatar and go behind-the-scenes of … You aren’t just lying, you’re slowing down the progress of all mankind.” – Stan, 615 (Good point, we don’t need lies and fairytales to slow progress down), 72. South Park brought its satirical take on A&E's Hoarders and the blockbuster, Inception, in one episode... and it was fantastic. Blockbuster Type Video rental store Town South Park First Appearance A Nightmare on Face Time The Official South Park Studios Wiki LiveAbout uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. “You must learn-a discipline and-a respect.”- Sumo Master, 304 (I think all of us should), 21. Having been on air for over two decades, the show has established itself as a quote-worthy adult cartoon. “You’re so high and mighty you couldn’t look past my religion and just be my friend back. ), 46. “Parents can be so cruel. But to believe in something just because you’re afraid of the consequences if you dont believe in something is no reason to believe in something. Interviews and Podcasts on Everyday Power, Why Being Misunderstood is all Part of the Journey to Greatness, The Difference Between Being Lazy and Not Having Identified Your Passion. Its people smothering you and embracing you and loving you and then spitting you out and throwing you away like you were last night’s pork chops! South Park Quotes. “Look, I don’t care what you guys believe. That takes all the living out of life.”- Jesus, 316 (Where is the fun, and the lesson in that? For South Park fans, this quote is synonymous with one of Randy’s lowest, but also one of his greatest moments in the series. “Science is good. “Follow your dreams, you can reach your goals, I’m living proof…”— Eric Cartman. Your holding up the goddamn lunch line! You’ve got a lot of growing up to do, buddy.”- Gary Harrison, 712 (You do indeed), 79. You sue for money, but where do you think that money comes from? “It’s really easy not to think of images on TV as real people, but they are. “If you believe in yourself, everything will turn out all right.” – Aslan, 1111 (No truer words have ever been spoken….on South Park at least), 85. The characters share without fear, to show us just how off-base and ridiculous things are at times. “Now I am sick of these harmless lies and little white lies. I thought it was only wrong if you got caught???? South Park (1997) - S16E12 Comedy - Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. “It never fails to amaze me how I manage to overcome adversity.” – 401, about learning that the Tooth Fairy isn’t real (Sometimes we have to weigh the pros and the cons), 57. “Little boy, sometimes, what’s right isn’t as important as what’s profitable.”- Agent, 218 (On sending the wrong messages to impressionable people), 67. “It’s kind of cool that two people who hated each other can be friends.” – Shelley, 307 (That is cool indeed! You see, all religions have something valuable to teach but just like the Super Best Friends learned, it requires a little bit of them all.” – Stan, 504 (An interesting thought on any belief system), 15. And since we have been faithful to you, we know that you will send us some good fortune one of these days, even though you sure as hell seem to be taking your sweet time. I hope you have enjoyed these South Park quotes as much as I enjoyed gathering them. Saved by Tweek Tweak. (Character descriptions by South Park Studios) Add to library 1 Discussion 1. guess the south park character. We rip on each other and stuff. This GIF by South Park has everything: house, BLOCKBUSTER! And when you start coverin’ up one lie with another why, now that’s when you get into real trouble!”- Butters, 514 (So what I hear you saying is that a lie is a lie, and they should all be avoided? “Shelley, you saved my life. He also seems to like making fun on other allies, especially when Human Kite (Kyle Broflovski) or Call Girl (Wendy Testaburger), calling them inferior to himself. Then ruin it by having a serious relationship.”- Kyle, 1010 (Hopefully those are not mutually exclusive), 53. With Trey Parker, Matt Stone, April Stewart, Ben Hull. ), 37. GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, and create GIFs. “See, the best way to try to motivate somebody is to be direct with them – to be honest with them. The magic of reading.”- Driver of the Booktastic Bus, 203 (Why it is sad more people don’t read), 50. “Living is having ups and downs and sharing them with friends.” – Larry/Steve/Gorat, 218 (If we have even one or two people to do that with, we are lucky), 17. I don’t understand it at all, but, God I love it.” – Randy Marsh, 809 (Who said we have to understand something to stand for it? "South Park" humor is racist, sexist, chauvinistic, and offensive. Amen.” – Stuart McCormick, 210 (We have to stand for something right? We’ve taken care of him because he needed us to, and that makes us more family than anything.” – Kyle, 715 (Sometimes family really is the people we choose), 13. Just For Fun TV. (Detailed) 2 months ago Rinne . They’d still be fat, and we’d be responsible for their shattered dreams.”- Kyle, 92. 9. Despite its negative energy, "South Park" has managed to create waves in viewership. Unsurprisingly, most of the superheroes point out that Mitch Conner, the eventual main villain of the ga… (You have to have your priorities. “I just realized that there’s a lot of painful times in life so I better learn to deal with it the right way.” –Stan, 714 (Good idea, then you will be prepared sooner than later), 5. ), 81. “It never fails to amaze me how I manage to overcome adversity.” – Mayor, 208 (It should not amaze us, it should be our goal…it’s not magic), 2. ), 27. Directed by Trey Parker. House Blockbuster GIF by South Park . Look at me, Dad! I don’t even know what’s real anymore! ), 12. Stan and Kyle are best friends, though they often disagree. Do you want a bike, or do you not want to be depressed?”- Randy Marsh, 912 (It really comes down to one or the other), 31. “This poor woman is forced to live in the shadows because she feels like an outcast. “You see, reading opens up whole new worlds to you. Or go back in time to Camelot. If I’m handed everything in life, then my chances of becoming a lawyer or a marine biologist are zero.”- Bebe, 610 (You are my hero! “How do you kill that which has no life?”— Horrgash, 96. While some may think that it is simply a show that tries to be fair by taking equal shots at everyone (there is some truth to that), the greater point is to make us take a shot at ourselves.