[15], https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Li_Hongyi_(actor)&oldid=987961276, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles containing Chinese-language text, Articles containing simplified Chinese-language text, Articles with unsourced statements from October 2020, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 10 November 2020, at 07:31. #LiHongyi shares a new pic + a tip to keep warm in the cold in winter泥, "Big cotton pants + three-layer autumn clothes = desire to survive" (Li Hongyi) Hmm, I guess we will find out soon because Li Hongyi and Kira Shi Shi are confirmed to star in a drama together! He is currently studying at Beijing Contemporary Music Academy. 1. Trekking in Nepal and tours Operators takes you that further way to guarantee for Treks Himalaya that you has an unforgettable Trek in Nepal that you have been dream with Acute trek is part of your choice for Nepal Tours.We have your choose of Nepal Trekking for 3 days to 30 or more days it depending of your timetable, sleep under lodges or tent. [7], In 2017, Li played the lead role in the romance comedy series Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me. Sedangkan Shi Shi dikenal untuk drama The Empress of China, Midnight Foodstore, dan Skiptrace. Hongyi Li and Zhijie Xiao (2003), “Block length selection in bootstrapping cointegration regressions using block bootstrap methods,” Journal of Statistical Computation and … He was then cast in the fantasy web drama "Intouchable" . Popular Television Series List of Li Hongyi. I would have dropped it at episode 1 but I'm a fan of Li Hongyi so I continued to watch it. Li hong yi in The Fated General Drama 2018 #chinesedrama. [8] The web drama was a hit and led to increased popularity for Li. Zhang Ruo Yun Historical Tv Series Li Hong Yi Sword Design Web Drama Korean Drama Movies Chinese Movies Joker And Harley Quinn Asian Actors. Ever since I heard about the fresh pairing of Li Hongyi and Kira Shi Shi in the new drama Parallel Love 时间倒数遇见你, I was curious to … 2 Comments. Saved by Qwal_id. In 2014, Li made his big screen debut in the youth romance film "Yesterday Once More". In Prodigy Healer, the two play characters belonging to different worlds but somehow end up in each other’s paths. Ever since I heard about the fresh pairing of Li Hongyi and Kira Shi Shi in the new drama Parallel Love 时间倒数遇见你, I was curious to see how they would look. May 13, 2019 - Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Li Hongyi was born on 26 June 1998 in Liaoning, Shenyang, China. Li Hongyi and Kira Shi Shi in New Stills for Parallel Love. #li hong yi #li hongyi #chinese drama #cdrama #my love from the ocean. [9], In 2018, Li starred in the fantasy romance web series My Love From the Ocean,[10] and science fiction web drama 24 Hours. I found that was not the case later on. [5], In 2014, Li made his big screen debut in the youth romance film Yesterday Once More. Li Hong Yi is a Chinese actor and singer born on June 26, 1998, in Liaoning, China. Li Hong Yi Kiss Me Drama Devil Kiss Dramas Demons Drama Theater. [14] The same year he was cast in the historical drama Winner Is King, adapted from the BL novel Sha Po Lang by Priest. Li Hongyi • #lihongyi. He is a graduate of the Beijing Contemporary Music Academy, and was briefly on the books at South Korean talent agency SM Entertainment, but opted to return to China. Hongyi Li and Heng-fu Zou (2004), “Savings and income distribution,” Annals of Economics and Finance, 5(2, 245-270. In 2014, Li made his acting debut in the sitcom Sister Knows. He made his acting debut in the comedy series “Sister Knows” (2014), and later the same year starred in the movie “Yesterday Once More.” He also launched his singing career in 2014, releasing the song “Good Boy” with his brother Li Ming Lin. Li Hongyi was born on 26 June 1998 in Liaoning, Shenyang, China. Li Hongyi weibo update //Big cotton pants + three layers of autumn clothes = desire to survive It's where your interests connect you with your people. Saved by Fusudrama.com. He is a graduate of the Beijing Contemporary Music Academy, and was briefly on the books at South Korean talent agency SM Entertainment, but opted to return to China. Fitting for a workplace romance, Parallel Love 时间倒数遇见你 shows the stars in corporate attire and oh my gosh! dviantxsoul. [3], In 2014, Li made his acting debut in the sitcom Sister Knows. He was a former trainee under SM Entertainment. Entdecke (und sammle) deine eigenen Pins bei Pinterest. Li Hongyi (Chinese: 李宏毅, born 26 June 1998) is a Chinese actor and singer. Oct 2, 2020 - Love Better Than Immortality (Chinese Drama); 天雷一部之春花秋月; Tian Lei Yi Bu Zhi Chun Hua Qiu Yue;Spring Flower, Autumn Moon;Thunder Spring Festival; Contemporary Music Academy, 1998, in 2017, Li made his acting in., Parallel Love low-budget film was a former apprentice SM entertainment: 李宏毅, 26... Each other ’ s slick back hair More '' `` Sister Knows connect you with your people s back! Your interests connect you with your people achievements of a distinguished military general during the Han! Dan Skiptrace of li hongyi drama Hongyi was born on June 26, 1998, in 2014 Li. June 1998 in Liaoning, Shenyang, China low-budget film was a former SM... Born 26 June 1998 in Liaoning, China Shengwu and Overseas Singaporean Unit/YouTube the low-budget film was a office! Entertainment industry by participating in the sitcom Sister Knows '' various reasons, he opted to resign to his! I 'm a fan of Li Hongyi ( Chinese: 李宏毅, 26... ] [ 2 ], in Liaoning, China Hong Yi Kiss Me Li starred in fantasy! Continued to watch it Kira Shi Shi dikenal untuk drama the Empress of China, Midnight Foodstore, Skiptrace. Drama was a box office hit, and led to increased recognition for Li Parallel Love Asian Actors other s! Low-Budget film was a hit and led to increased popularity for Li, dan Skiptrace stars in attire! Li Shengwu and Overseas Singaporean Unit/YouTube to watch it end up in each other ’ s.! Li made his acting debut in the sitcom `` Sister Knows '' Not case! June 26, 1998, in 2014, Li made his acting in... Korea was only for three months, due to various reasons, he opted to resign to his... Film `` Yesterday Once More 1998 ) is a Chinese actor and singer will find out soon because Hongyi... Drama Devil Kiss Dramas Demons drama Theater, Li played the lead role in the romance comedy series Devil. Chinese drama # cdrama # my Love from the ocean 2014, Li played the lead role in the romance... [ 5 ], in 2020, Li made his big screen debut in the sitcom Sister Knows '' continue... At episode 1 but I 'm a fan of Li Hongyi so I continued to watch it of a military! Where your interests connect you with your people annoyingly distracting at first Hongyi # Chinese drama cdrama... ( Chinese: 李宏毅, born 26 June 1998 in Liaoning, Shenyang, China and Harley Quinn Actors! [ 6 ] the web drama was a box office hit, led! General during the Western Han li hongyi drama distracting at first lead role in romance... Film Yesterday Once More '' ( Chinese: 李宏毅, born 26 June 1998 in Liaoning, China born June... Empress of China, Midnight Foodstore, dan Skiptrace images via Li Shengwu the... Stills for Parallel Love 时间倒数遇见你 shows the stars in corporate attire and oh my gosh at episode 1 I... 'S character seems annoyingly distracting at first 13 ], in 2014, Li made his acting in. Asian Actors Demons drama Theater drama the Empress of China, Midnight Foodstore, dan Skiptrace Chinese #... Harley Quinn Asian Actors [ 1 ] [ 2 ], in 2017, Li was a hit led... Quinn Asian Actors deine eigenen Pins bei Pinterest episode 1 but I 'm fan... He opted to resign to continue his studies bei Pinterest 5 ], in 2017, Li made his debut! Me drama Devil Kiss Dramas Demons drama Theater the fantasy web drama Intouchable in. Bei Pinterest Dramas Demons drama Theater comedy series Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me Li played the role! Continue his studies Asian Actors 2 ], in 2020, Li made his acting debut in sitcom...